RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is MARSALA DESIGN SLU, C / Benlliure, n 29, 03450, Banyeres de Mariola (ALICANTE).
From MARSALA DESIGN SLU we commit to you to work continuously to guarantee privacy in the processing of your personal data, and to offer you at all times the most complete and clear information that we can. We encourage you to read this section carefully before providing us with your personal data.
If you are under fourteen years of age, we ask you not to provide us with your data without the consent of your parents.
In this section we inform you of how we treat the data of the people who are related to our organization. Starting with our principles:
- We do not request personal information, unless it is necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law, or we have your express authorization.
- Your data will always be treated with a level of protection appropriate to the legislation on data protection, and we will not subject them to automated decisions.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 (RLOPD).
Treatments we perform
TREATMENT OF EMPLOYEES
Legal Basis: RGPD: 6.1.b) Necessary treatment for the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or for the application of pre-contractual measures at his request.
RGPD: 6.1.c) Treatment necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the person responsible for the treatment.
Royal Legislative Decree 2/2015, of October 23, approving the revised text of the Workers' Statute Law.
Purposes of the Treatment: - Management of contracted personnel.
- Personal file. Time control. Training. Pension plans. Prevention of occupational hazards.
- Issuance of staff payroll.
- Management of union activity.
Data Categories: - Name and surname, ID / CIF / Identification document, personnel registration number, Social Security / Mutuality number, address, signature and telephone number.
- Special categories of data: health data (sick leave, occupational accidents and degree of disability, excluding diagnoses), union membership, for the exclusive purposes