The payment of our socks, is managed in a totally secure way, and we offer you several options
• You can pay with your card (VISA OR MASTERCARD)
• Make the purchase through the payment platform PayPal or Bizum
• By bank transfer to our Caixabank IBAN account ES32 2100 2834 9302 0011 8295. This form of payment delays the departure of the order until the compensation of the amount and may only be available to professionals.
From SocksandCo, we do not have access to the customer's bank details at any time and it is the financial institutions that are responsible for carrying out the transactions, so we guarantee that the information will be treated confidentially and under the maximum security at all times.
Apply the promotional coupons just before validating your cart and we will apply the promotion directly to you
Apply the promotional coupons just before validating your cart and we will apply the promotion directly to you.
The coupons vary according to the time of year and can be communicated through the banners of the web, social networks, mailing or any type of subscription.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
These General Conditions of Contract (hereinafter, General Conditions) regulate the process of sale of the products offered by
NRI: 03/042670 in its catalog available on its www.socksandco.es page
The General Conditions bind NRI: 03/042670 and the buyer (customer), granting them a series of rights and obligations, from the moment he places and accepts an order through the aforementioned page. They are mandatory and knowledge by both parties, so their acceptance is essential to be able to formalize an order. Therefore, the Client must carefully read these conditions. The headings of the different clauses are only informative, and will not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of the General Conditions. These General Conditions will be regulated by the provisions of current legal regulations.
1. INTERVENING PARTIES: SELLING COMPANY, owner of the SocksandCo brand. is MARSALA DESIGN SLU, company Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Alicante, Volume 4052, Folio 54, Sheet A-156044, Inscription 1, with C.I.F. B42518860 and registered office at C / Benlliure, n 29,03450, Banyeres de Mariola (ALICANTE), owner of the page www.socksandco.es and its subdomains or pages affiliated to that domain. CLIENT, any user of the website www.socksandco.es who makes an order and gives his acceptance to it at the time of its realization will be considered a customer. The customer must register as such and provide the following information in order to place the order: name and surname or business name, invoice address, delivery address, contact telephone number and contact email.
2. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT: Purchase by the customer of products included in the web: www.socksandco.es
3. OFFER PROCESS: It can be considered that the offer of the products are all those that are related and appear on the web. www.socksandco.es
Each product has information detailing, among other concepts, a description of the product and the retail price with the VAT included.
Prices are correct except for typographical error or computer failure.
The shipping costs are detailed at the time of purchase and may vary depending on the urgency of the requested service. The price of the products will be the one that appears on the website at the time of placing the order.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF THE OFFER: Occurs at the moment in which the customer gives his express consent to the order placed, and after the acceptance of the General Conditions. It materializes by accepting these and completing the purchase process.
5. PAYMENT OF ORDERS:
By Credit card, where only Visa and Mastercard cards protected by Verified Visa are accepted. If the customer's card is not registered by Verified, the customer must consult with their bank or cashier to register it.
2. Payment via PayPal. The system will automatically calculate the shipping costs and these total prices will be communicated before the acceptance of the order by the Customer.
6. DELIVERY OF ORDERS: The delivery times of orders depend on the availability of the product or products that compose them. However, this availability period may be modified in the event of simultaneous orders for the same product or products leading to the end of stocks of the product. The new delivery time will be indicated to the customer in the shortest possible time. If the end of stock is final, the customer will be notified to choose between choosing a different product, or canceling their order. The delivery will be made to the delivery address indicated in the shipping data of the order. The subsequent modification of this address may generate a series of expenses that would be borne by the client. The orders will be delivered by transport company to the delivery address indicated by the customer and to the person who has set himself as receiving them. This information shall be entered on the delivery note of the transport company. If at the time of delivery it is visible and clear, without the need to manipulate the shipping packaging or those of the product, that a product has defects caused by damage to transport or there is, in the same way, an error in the goods received, the customer must record it on the delivery note and communicate it to SocksandCo. by email or chat from the web within 24 hours of receiving the order to be able to urge the return of the product or products affected and with it the replacement by a new one or the refund of the price paid for it. The customer may request an invoice using the same contact form.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: The customer is recognized the right to withdraw from the order within seven working days from the receipt of the same, as set out in Article 44 of Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade. Outside this period, revocations of orders will not be accepted. The customer may be required to withdraw the order, to bear the direct cost of returning the product to SocksandCo. When the client has exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution, SocksandCo. will be obliged to return the sums paid by the customer, reduced in the shipping costs. The refund of these sums will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days from the withdrawal or the resolution. The Customer must communicate his withdrawal to SocksandCo. by means of the corresponding contact form, within the established period. In this way, the customer can be indicated the procedure for returning the order (return number, shipping method and delivery address).
8. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT: Read these General Conditions prior to the acceptance of the order. Respect the General Conditions once the order has been accepted. Pay the prices agreed at the time of placing the order.
9. OBLIGATIONS OF SocksandCo.: From SocksandCo. we are committed to delivering the product to optimal conditions at the set shipping location. Respect the price of the orders agreed at the time of completion of the same.
10. CUSTOMER RIGHTS: Receive the products that make up your order in perfect condition. Cancel the order before sending it through the contact form, email to [email protected] or in the chat of the web.
11. RIGHTS OF SOCKSANDCO.: Receive payment of orders. Modify the prices established on your website for your products. Modify the delivery times of the product depending on the availability of the same. Cancel orders for non-payment of the customer. Cancel the website without prior notice.
12. NOTIFICATIONS: For the purposes of notifications, requirements and writings of any kind to which this contract gives rise, the address of Socksandco shall be understood as the one indicated in these General Conditions.
13. VALIDITY OF THE CLAUSES: Even if the invalidity or inapplicability of a clause of this contract or of one of its parts is dictated, the rest of the clauses or their parts will continue to be valid and have value.
14. APPLICABLE REGULATIONS: These General Conditions are governed by current Spanish regulations, and specifically by: Civil Code, Law 26/84 of 19 June General for the Defence of Consumers and Users, Law 7/98 of 13 April on General Conditions of Contracting, Law 7/96 of 15 January on the Organisation of Retail Trade, Directive 2000/31 EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 8 June, Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 23/2003 of 10 July on Guarantees in the Sale of Consumer Goods and the regulations that develop them. The parties, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction, accept as the governing legislation of this contract the Spanish one and submit for the resolution of any disputes that may arise from it to the courts and tribunals of Alcoy.